1910 to 1979 St. Louis City
Certificates of Death
Service subject to:
- Availability of record. Collection incomplete, including no 1960-1964 records.
- Completion and accuracy of Copy Application by customer
- Death Record Restrictions
- Death Certificate Fees and Payment Method
|Use this Form to Request a 1910-1979 St. Louis City
Certificate of Death
As of 02.28.2011, the Missouri Department of Health requires notarization of Applicant's signature (Customer signature) on the Death Certificate Copy Application when the Application is mailed in. The St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar's previous requirement for mailing a copy of Photo Identification with the Application is no longer applicable.
- Complete Form.
- Have signature on Form notarized by Notary Public.
- Mail Completed Form with Fee and
(or add 50¢ for mailing) to:
Mail Form or Bring Form to: